Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Uhh ...

I think I may have gotten into law school. Yea, it's kind of open ended and ambiguous like that.

I received an email from the law school's activity committee that said "Welcome!" Which confused me because I had received neither a large acceptance envelope nor a (always depressing) small rejection envelope. So I made a few clicks to the admissions status website which said the decision had been mailed on Monday.

I'm taking this as a sign that I got in. If I didn't get in then that activity committee is SADISTIC and mean.

It's not my number one school, it's not even my number 5 school, but it does mean that if I don't get into schools 1-5 that I at least don't have to move to Mexico and become a waitress from the shame of not managing to get into law school two years in a row.

It's a very appreciable weight lifted off my shoulders.

Maybe.

Damn envelope.

No comments: