Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm It.

So, I got tagged by my roommate, who was tagged by our mutual buddy Faithsalutes. Normally I ignore taggings under my stringent "Chain Mail Hate" standards, but since I'm bored and didn't get anything for Administrative Professionals Day despite my boss pimping it all over the calendar and to our clients, I'll do it.

The Rules:

* link to the person that tagged you
* post the rules on your blog
* share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
* tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
* let each random person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Here they are:

1) My normal body temperature is 97.5F, not 98.7F.

2) As a kid I hated all red foods because I thought they were spicy. Yes, this even included strawberries/watermelon/tomatoes/red apples/etc. This still generally carries over in my food preferences in that I prefer green apples to red, will pick pimientos out of green olives, and hate cherries, but I will eat strawberries and watermelon and non-chunky tomato sauce.

3) I absentmindedly twirl my hair when I'm tired.

4) I only clean when no one's home (i.e., when my roommate leaves for more than a day). I'll do minor cleaning otherwise, but I scrub the house top to bottom when no one's around for awhile.

5) This has tamed a bit, but I must look at my food before I eat it. I usually eat around the outside of all types of sandwiches, leaving the middle (best) for last and while doing this I strategize where the next tastiest bite will be.

6) I've already written about this, but I won't walk in sandals on wet concrete. You can see the full reason here.

Tagging:

Uhm, I don't know anyone who blogs that hasn't already been tagged, so this branch ends with me. Oooohh, the power! It makes me drunk!

No comments: