Monday, May 5, 2008

Work It

I've spent the last two hours going through my music and putting together a new workout playlist because I'm bored with the old one and I came to one conclusion: I have too much flippin' music.

Two hours and I'm only to K. Ridonkulous!

Anyway, I thought I'd share my findings with you. Songs have been picked based entirely on their level of Move-It-icity. Move-It-icity is entirely subjective, so you may not find these songs as workout worthy.

Try Again - Aaliyah
If You Want Blood (You've Got It) - AC/DC
This Is Your Night - Amber
Satisfied Alibis - The Antiques
Keep The Car Running - Arcade Fire
Intervention - Arcade Fire
I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor - Arctic Monkeys
Your Time Has Come - Audioslave
Taking Care of Business - Bachman Turner Overdrive
The General Specific - Band of Horses
Pump It - Black Eyed Peas
Closer to Free - Bodeans
Honest Mistake - The Bravery
Toxic - Britney Spears
Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
Creepin Up The Backstairs - The Fratellis
Gone Daddy Gone - Gnarls Barkley
If - Janet Jackson
Points of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer - Jay-Z/Linkin Park
Let's Get Loud - Jennifer Lopez
A Praise Chorus - Jimmy Eat World
Don't Stop Believing - Journey
Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
Back That Thang Up - Juvenile
Golddigger - Kanye West
Touch The Sky - Kanye West
Bombs Over Baghdad - Outkast (this one was in there before I even started with A's)

I'm not sure if this list reveals anything about me other than I put up (and possibly enjoy - I won't admit more than that) with music I wouldn't normally listen to if it is either high energy pop or angry, beat-driven rap.

No comments: