Monday, May 26, 2008

"New" Music

I have a 30 GB iPod that's completely full of music. I don't have photographs, TV shows, anything on there other than music.

In the grand scheme of things, that's not a huge amount of music, but I have a bunch of stuff on there that I have never heard. I have probably not listened to about 1/4 of what's stored on there.

So every once in awhile I put my little white bundle of awesome on shuffle and discover some "new" music.

So far today I've found a great David Grey song, a just okay Until June song, rediscovered an unreleased song from one of my favorite artists from back before he was even marginally known, and fell in love with a Damien Rice song I had only cursorily listened to before.

In fact, I think now I'm going to go listen to DR's whole 9 album ...

UPDATE: I love the song so much, I hunted it down on YouTube to share it. Enjoy:

Damien Rice - Elephant

No comments: