Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hallo!

So, it's almost June of 2010, nearly a full year since I last blogged about my housing assignment for law school (which turned out pretty well, actually).

I ended up not blogging because I waited for so long and had too much to blog. I just couldn't figure out a way to catch up. But, really, my first year of law school wasn't that exciting. It was my life and it's changed my life irrevocably, but there's not much to tell about it. I did a lot of reading, there was some personal drama, I met a lot of very awesome people, I missed my family and friends back home, I did pretty well, I drank not very often but quite a bit when I did, and then it was over.

Why am I picking it back up? Well I'm currently studying abroad in Vienna for four weeks and then doing an internship in Budapest for six weeks and this here bloggy blog will be like a diary of sorts that I can look back at and remember the times when I was walking down cobblestone streets and drinking amazing beer instead of doing nothing but reading in our dungeony law library.

And off it goes ...

1 comment:

blahblahblah said...

"the long walk" happens to be most amazing book ever written.. by none other than stephen king.. therefore i like this post.