Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm So Excited!



I'm so excited that I'm just like Jessie Spano! Except, you know, without the drugs and the freaking out and stuff. But the excited part applies. A lot.

SO EXCITED!

Ugh, even caps lock doesn't express it enough.

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caps lock + bold + italic + a bajillion exclamation marks? Eh, nope, still not really expressing it.

I'm going to London, people. I've wanted to go to London for as long as I've known London existed. English accents are kind of my favorite. I used to have a Prince William poster (I still might depending on what my mom may have done with it). English comedy is by far my favorite comedy style. If I wasn't so obviously German I'd say I was English. You get the picture - I'm a big fan. Thus, I'm incredibly exciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiited!!! Lots of happy dancing going on here.

And now for something completely different:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're so lucky! I've never been there! Are there certain sights you want to see?