Friday, July 23, 2010

Misc., etc.

London Calling
London called me the other day. I was like, "what's up, London?"

"Oh, not much, just hanging around England, the usual."

"Sounds pretty cool."

"Yea, for sure. Listen, you should come visit, you're not that far and you haven't been here in like forever."

"Dude, I've been there in like never."

"I'm insulted that you forgot so fast - you were in Heathrow just a few weeks ago for a couple hours."

"Ok, ok. You're right. I'll come visit."

And that's how I ended up going to London for the last week of my time in Europe. Well, to be more specific, Oxford for two days and then London for four.

Things on Margaret Island in Order of Frequency
(most to least)

Gnats
Mosquitos
Trees
Flowers
Teenagers making out
Bicycles
Benches
Baby strollers
Ice cream vendors
Statues of famous Hungarians
Hot dudes running on the track
Adults making out like teenagers
Hot dudes running on the track shirtless
Pools
Golf carts
Fountains
Church/monestary ruins
Buses
Cars

(cars are not allowed on Margaret Island)

No comments: