Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Gooooooogle

I am un-Google-able.

Oh, sure, if you google my name there are results that pop up that match it, but none of them are me. If they were me, however, I would be the following things:

- The Managing Director of a successful hedge fund (this would actually be awesome, I'd be RICH, biotch!)

- A librarian (not so awesome)

- In charge of Christian Action prayer circle at the annual Women's Walk 102 and Assistant Lay Director (heh heh) for Pioneer Country Emmaus

- The Attorney-In-Fact for a limited partnership (ooh, the power!)

- An 11 year old girl who did not finish a 200 meter dash and thus came in dead last (Sounds kind of familiar ...)

- Married in 1991 and live in Colorado (surprisingly, this woman looks very similar to my mom).

- Dead as of August 8, 2007 along with Sister Mary Magdalene.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should totally be the dead chick. I vote dead chick.