Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I wish I Was A Little Bit Taller



Christmas season is wishing season! I just gave a whole list of wishes to my parents the other day. It's the best kind of wishing too. None of that lame ass birthday wishing where you have to keep it a secret to make it come true. These kind of wishes you spread around so you make sure they come true. So, here are my 2007 Christmas Season Wishes, feel free to grant them:


This photograph is just gorgeous. It's done by a technique called "through the viewfinder" - using a digital camera to take a photo through the viewfinder of an older camera.

OR



Old-esque "through the viewfinder" photographs transferred onto drink coasters? Yes, please! The only change I'd wish for is to switch the dark one to a photograph with more white space like the other three. Luckily the artist will make tiles with any photograph you want if you ask them.


SONY Portable e-book. It holds up to 1,000 books and uses new technology so reading it as comfortable as reading a normal book. Nothing will replace good old-fashioned paper in your hands but I'd be perfectly okay with toting around a thousand books in my pocket to read whenever I want without having to strap a U-Haul to my rear.



Seriously, how cute is this clutch - corral print fabric, with wood closure and giant button. I think I'm in love. I generally prefer to carry as little on me as possible, so clutch's are my dream purse. I think I'm going to have to go dig out my mom's vintage clutch now ...

1 comment: